24/7 Sobriety Systems LLC (“24/7 Sobriety Systems”) offers access to a ‘best in class’ team of industry experts in the development and implementation of 24/7 sobriety programs. Additionally, 24/7 Sobriety Systems’ offers IntoxiTrack, the leading web based data management software for managing your 24/7 program.
Unlike some products available on the market today, IntoxiTrack was not designed to force its users to use a particular brand of testing instrumentation. It in fact was intended to provide choice for its users to select the best value in each class of testing technologies available for use. The software was also created in a manner that helps its users to stay in compliance with the nationally recognized 24/7 program best practices (published by the National 24/7 Advisory Council).
IntoxiTrack – Program Management Software
As jurisdictions have become interested in replicating the results generated by the early South Dakota’s 24/7 sobriety program, a need for a comprehensive web based client and data management system was created. Intoxitrack was developed to address these needs. The 24/7 Sobriety Systems’ IntoxiTrack program is modular in its design so that it is adaptable and capable of addressing multiple agency and jurisdictional needs. It creates a single venue for all involved to:
- communicate a participant’s program requirements,
- schedule the participant’s testing regimen,
- determine compliance with the program requirements (testing and payment),
- design ability to allow a multitude of interested parties to touch the system and use it to manage programs and participants
- provide information to interested parties as to the participant’s status, and
- designer reports with full attention
The software was developed as a reporting system that was designed to provide choice for its users. It will work in tandem with most commonly-available testing instruments in each of the following testing methodologies:
- evidential grade handheld breath test instruments,
- transdermal alcohol test bracelets,
- self-administered remote breath test devices and
- drug test devices (urine analysis, saliva analysis and sweat patches)
The software was designed to provide workflows that promote swift and certain action. It provides:
- immediate notification to appropriate stakeholders of critical events, and
- end-of-session exception reports so that “No Show” and other non-compliant issues can be expedited.
IntoxiTrack applications are hosted on a secure server. All data collected are encrypted using 128 bit SSL. Users must be authenticated with a valid user ID and password in order to access the application.
Data collected through IntoxiTrack is stored on hosted Fedramp compliant servers. Data on our servers are backed up on a daily basis. As is required for all software used by U.S. government agencies, the IntoxiTrack application is NIEM compliant.
IntoxiTrack System Requirements
IntoxiTrack operates best when accessed through the following browsers:
- Google Chrome, versions 25 and higher
- Firefox, version 15 and higher, or
- Windows Internet Explorer, versions 9 and higher.